Yep – I’ve given up on the silly titles. It didn’t take long did it? My knowledge of news based quiz shows is not extensive enough to keep it going any longer. And beyond that, I saw an article by Jane Friedman here which suggested it was not a productive idea! So we have a functional title instead.
And on that note – thanks to Jane for her excellent blog advice. I have signed up to a few ‘writing bloggers’ out there, but I have to say that Jane has become my go-to source of self-publishing info. There’s always something useful there.
Now, on with the news. What’s been happening? Here’s the highlights:
- England rugby union rolled over the Aussies in their own back yard! Hurrah;
- England football limped out of the European Championships with an embarrassing whimper. Not so hurrah;
- And Brexit happened. Brexit actually happened. Oh dear god;
- I have been reviewing a lot of books in a quest to get some feedback on Fear’s Union;
- Mandestroy has continued to be edited and is being blogged with a view to getting it published at the end of the month (still).
And that’s about it – I think. It doesn’t sound like a lot when I put it like that.